Dr. Claudia Stern, Executive Director of ESAM Academy will open the webinar.
Chair: Dr. Declan Maher (President ESAM; Medical Assessor IAA).
1. Dr. Ansa Jordaan (Chief Aviation Medicine ICAO): Consequences of COVID-19 for the aviation industry and for aviation personnel in particular: the global perspective.
2. Dr. Cristian Ionut Panait (Medical Expert, EASA): COVID-19 affecting the European aviation industry: European actions, measures, and perspectives.
3. Dr. Francisco Rios Tejada (Medical Assessor AESA; Chair of EAMAC): Medical consequences for pilots/cabin crew who suffered from COVID-19 and considerations on the long term effects on health and fitness to fly: Guidance for AMEs.
4. Prof. Dr. Olivier Manen (Percy Military Hospital Aeromedical Centre, France; ESAM Advisory Board): Medical consequences for pilots/cabin crew who suffered from COVID-19 and considerations of the long term effects on health and fitness to fly: The French Experience and proposed algorithm to assist the AME.
5. Dr. Ries Simons (ESAM Advisory Board and EPPSI Board): Mental health impact of COVID-19 on aviation personnel who were affected by COVID-19 and those who did not have COVID but were confronted with lock down, loss of their jobs, reduced terms and conditions, and the prospect of employment insecurity in an uncertain and volatile future: Considerations for AMEs.
6. Chair: Questions and Wrap up.
For this webinar, ESAM does NOT require prior registration. The ZOOM meeting can accommodate up to 500 participants and we will apply a first come first serve policy.
•The Zoom webinar will be open 20 minutes before starting time (16:40 = 4.40 PM CET)
• Participants are kindly asked to enter the webinar before the start time of the first session.
• Join the meeting by clicking, or Ctrl+click, as indicated on the Zoom invitation link at the bottom of this announcement.
• When you join the Zoom your microphone should remain muted during the whole webinar and your video should be disabled.
• Participants are asked to use the chatbox function to post questions to the speakers.
• Update your Zoom version if necessary (https://zoom.us/signup).
• We do not allow recording or taking screen shots of the online sessions for data confidentiality reasons.
• Questions and answers as well as main discussion points can be recorded by session chairs at the speaker’s discretion.
Invitation to the Zoom webinar
When: Oct 15, 2020 03:00 PM Universal Time UTC = 05:00 PM Central European Time CET
Topic: ESAM Academy Webinar
Please Click or Ctrl+Click (whatever is indicated) the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 986 5269 6009
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aK5x4npDF